Monday, September 20, 2010

Here is my Christmas Card from Last year! Just realized that I never posted it!
I loved this stamp set from the holiday mini catalog last year and was excited to see it in the 2010-2011 Stampin Up Catalog and Idea book! It's a great set to use for cards, scrap-book pages or to make tags for presents! I also love that it has the matching punch! I wish every stamp set would have a matching punch so cutting would not be necessary!!

Here are the items I used:
Paper: Old Olive Paper, Whisper White Paper
Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations
Stamp Wheel: Sparkle & Shine
Ink:Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Vintage Violet
Punches:Ornament Extra-Large
Accessories: White gross grain ribbon, Silver Elastic Ribbon & Dazzling Diamond Glitter

I can't wait to start making this years x-mas card! With a growing list I am starting October 1st!

No comments: