Monday, November 8, 2010
I Love Thanksgiving! It's the one holiday these days that my whole family is together! I cherish family time!
There is so much to be thankful for! So Today is the 8th day of November and I will give 8 reasons why today I am so thankful
1. That I have a loving supportive husband
2. I have two healthy, beautiful, wild & crazy kids
3. I may complain about my house (and that I don't have a craft room) but I am thankful that I have a roof over my head!
4. Thankful for medical insurance, especially days like today when both my daughter and I needed to be seen.
5. Thankful for the opportunity to be able stay home and raise my children
6. Thankful for all my friendships ~past and present! I always think of the quote not sure who said it but "Friends are the Family that you pick!"
7. Thankful for a close friend who is mentoring/discipling me and growing me in my Faith!
8. Thankful for my parents that they have been such a good example to me and Pat. My sister who calls me daily just because! THESE ARE THE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL AND WILL CHERISH ALWAYS!
Posted by Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks at 10:03 PM
I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner! I was at the mall this weekend and it totally got me in the Christmas spirit. Most all stores were decorated, Christmas music was being played and the stores were filled with lots of people!
I came home and immediately wanted to start working on Christmas cards! So here is one of the ones that I came up with! The colors didn't photograph very well. I used a red, old olive green and bashful blue paper. I wanted to go for a "Vintage Santa Look" I absolutely love the new Glass Glitter that can be found on pg 21 of the Holiday Mini Catalog!
Well this will probably be one of mini holiday cards that I post! Hope this inspires you to start working on your holiday cards now! It's only 22 days till Dec. 1!!!!
Posted by Rebecca/Becky a.k.a Becks at 1:38 PM