Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Challenge 1: Thankful Banner

Wow finally getting around to my challenges! Life has been awesome but extremely busy lately!

I made this Thankful Banner for my parents as a hostess gift.  They always open their home every year and I just wanted to give back and say THANKS!

I loved the way the banner turned out, but let me tell you how hard this was to NOT GO TO THE CRAFT STORE! I am a perfectionist when it comes to crafting. I want everything to be perfect. I almost didn't finish this because I wanted different ribbon and sparkly letters. But I trekked on and finished!
Here you go!

Challenge 1 finished! Can I do 29 more?!?!

1 comment:

jen said...

it's fabulous!! I can tell you a trick for sparkly letters- did you use your cricut? cut cereal boxes & glue on the glitter of your choice (from what you have on hand, of course!) I usually spray them with fixative so it doesn't keep shedding glitter!
(and your ribbon IS perfect!!!)
:D