Monday, November 8, 2010

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!


I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner!  I was at the mall this weekend and it totally got me in the Christmas spirit. Most all stores were decorated, Christmas music was being played and the stores were filled with lots of people!
I came home and immediately wanted to start working on Christmas cards! So here is one of the ones that I came up with! The colors didn't photograph very well. I used a red, old olive green and bashful blue paper. I wanted to go for a "Vintage Santa Look" I absolutely love the new Glass Glitter that can be found on pg 21 of the Holiday Mini Catalog!
Well this will probably be one of mini holiday cards that I post! Hope this inspires you to start working on your holiday cards now! It's only 22 days till Dec. 1!!!!

No comments: