Monday, November 8, 2010

Be Thankful

I Love Thanksgiving! It's the one holiday these days that my whole family is together! I cherish family time!
There is so much to be thankful for!  So Today is the 8th day of November and I will give 8 reasons why today I am so thankful

1. That I have a loving supportive husband  
2. I have two healthy, beautiful, wild & crazy kids
3. I may complain about my house (and that I don't have a craft room) but I am thankful that I have a roof over my head!
4. Thankful for medical insurance, especially days like today when both my daughter and I needed to be seen.
5. Thankful for the opportunity to be able stay home and raise my children
6. Thankful for all my friendships ~past and present! I always think of the quote not sure who said it but "Friends are the Family that you pick!"
7. Thankful for a close friend who is mentoring/discipling me and growing me in my Faith!
8. Thankful for my parents that they have been such a good example to me and Pat. My sister who calls me daily just because! THESE ARE THE THINGS I AM GRATEFUL AND WILL CHERISH ALWAYS!

No comments: