Monday, October 31, 2011

Spider Webs!





This is such a cool craft to do with the kids! I can't take the credit for this idea! I worked in Presley's kindergarten class a few weeks ago and I helped the kids make these! I thought that it was such a fun idea that we would make more at home and hang them up around the house.

So simple all you need is:
Hot Glue Gun
Glue Sticks
A large bowl with water
A bag of spider rings.

Help your kiddos and let them hold your hand as you drip the hot glue into the water bowl. They can help guide your hand.  Make a large circle, then add the lines and lastly had the spirals!

Sprinkle water on them. They harden in just a few seconds.  Take out and let them dry on a paper towel.
The next day I found a bag of spiders at Walgreen's I cut the ring part off and hot glued them to the web!
Hang with fishing line around different areas in your house! FUN! FUN!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments: